Stop Smoking Service
Get free local support that really works
Did you know that thousands of people in Trafford have successfully quit smoking with the help of their local NHS Stop Smoking Service? With your free local service on your side, you're up to 4 times more likely to quit for good.
- Quitting can be difficult, so why not make it easier?
- Free, expert advice and friendly support.
- Free, personal quit plan, tailored to your needs.
- Stop smoking treatments to help beat cravings.
- Motivational tips on how to stay on track.
- Choose the support you want, to fit your lifestyle.
Delivered by professionals, your local NHS Stop Smoking Service will provide advice, support and encouragement to help you stop smoking for good, and is completely free of charge. Everyone is different so there are different support options available.
Trafford Stop Smoking Specialist Advisers
Community Specialist Advisers look after smokers who have made repeated attempts to quit or who are having difficulty quitting. They run clinics throughout Trafford.
Some people find it very hard to stop smoking and make numerous quit attempts. They can really benefit from a more in-depth discussion with a Specialist Adviser.
Where can I see a Specialist Adviser?
Call 0300 456 2400 to arrange an informal appointment at a time to suit you or email firstname.lastname@example.org.