We are committed to working in partnership with schools to promote a healthy eating ethos for both students and staff.
All our menus are created by our chefs with over 75% of food produced on site utilising locally sourced, fresh products as an integral part of our service strategy. To maintain integrity, menus are also nutritionally analysed for 14 key nutrients to ensure adherence to the government guidelines on school food nutrition.
More detailed information on each of these nutrients can be found on the School Food Trust website.
- Exciting food offers, encompassing all dietary needs, to entice young people to partake of lunch
- A balanced nutritional meal which research has proven can enhance productivity and attainment at school
- Services that are appropriate to the individual school or client
- Direct student involvement in the selection of products and menu development
- Offer a whole school approach to food provision and healthy eating.