Complaints to Ofsted

Ofsted regulate social care services in England, such as children’s homes, residential family centres, fostering and adoption services, as well as education provision such as children's centres, childcare settings, and schools. If you feel that you want to make a complaint directly to Ofsted then the details of how to contact Ofsted are:

Ofsted National Business Unit
Piccadilly Gate
Store Street
M1 2WD


Telephone: 0300 123 1231

Ofsted have also produced a guide about how to register concerns and complaints.