Other service complaints

Some services are not directly under the control of the Council. If you have feedback about these services please contact them directly.

Trafford Leisure Trust

Write to:

Trafford Leisure CIC
Stockport Rd,
WA15 7LP

Email: info@traffordleisure.co.uk

Telephone: 0161 749 2570


Trafford Council has no statutory responsibility to consider complaints about schools. These complaints must be dealt with by the individual school's complaints procedure. If you're unhappy with the response from the school, contact the Secretary of State for Education.

If you are complaining about an Academy, first contact the school to raise your complaint. If you're unhappy with the response please contact the Education Funding Agency (EFA).

The EFA or Secretary of State won't usually consider complaints that haven't been through the schools complaints process.