Waterside's Privacy Notice
Our core data protection obligations and commitments are set out in the Council’s primary privacy notice.
This notice provides additional privacy information for customers, visitors, promoters, touring companies, exhibitors, artists and other interested parties to Waterside.
- We collect, or obtain your personal information for the following purpose(s):
- In order to process and deliver your ticket by post or email or any other goods, services and information that you have requested from us;
- Manage your entry to events, inclusive of age and identification verification, or other applicable information in relation to your ticket
- Enable us to provide customer service and support and deal with enquiries, update you of changes to your ticket and provide other important event information relating to your ticket;
- We might contact you by phone to offer further assistance if you have entered your contact details when completing your purchase;
- Provide insight to improve and update our Site and ensure content from our Site is presented to you correctly;
- Enable us to carry out aggregated and anonymised research on engagement with Site goods;
- Enable us to monitor access and attendance at our Promoters’ Events;
- For marketing communications including newsletters, competitions, surveys, Family Club, if you have opted to receive these from Waterside;
- For those parties hiring Waterside including weddings, parties, conferences.
Categories of personal data
In order to carry out these purposes we collect and obtain:
- Personal information including contact name, email address, address and phone number and payment details
- Information around purchasing a disabled access ticket with or without a free essential companion ticket
Legal basis for processing
The legal basis for processing your personal information are:
- you, or your legal representative, have given consent
- you have entered into a contract with us
Consequences if information is not provided
If you fail to provide certain information when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have entered into with you. For example, process your ticket purchase.
We never share personal information about you with the other organisations for their own marketing purposes.
Categorise sources if not obtained from data subject
As well as information collected directly from you, we also obtain or receive information from:
For this service all the decisions we make about you involve human intervention.
Our Corporate Retention Schedule outlines how long we retain certain types of information. For further information on how long we retain your data in accordance with retention guidelines, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights of individuals
We may update or revise this Privacy Notice at any time so please refer back to this page for the most up-to-date version.
This page was last modified on 11/02/2019 09:54:00