Licenses and permits

Granting and enforcement

We are responsible for granting and the enforcement of a large range of licenses, permits, notices and permissions within Trafford including: street trading; taxi and private hire vehicles; street cafes; marriage venues; gambling premises and pet shops. A full A-Z listing is available.

A-Z of licences

A-Z list of licences and application forms.

Licensing fees and charges

Licence fees and charges in Trafford.

Alcohol and entertainment

You need a licence if you are going to sell or supply alcohol, provide regulated entertainment or supply hot food or drinks between 11pm and 5am.

Licensing Online Register

View permits and licences issued by the Council.

Private hire and hackney carriage licences

Private hire and hackney carriage licences, applications and further information.