A-Z of licences

A-Z list of licences and application forms. 

Alcohol and entertainment

You need a licence if you are going to sell or supply alcohol, provide regulated entertainment or supply hot food or drinks between 11pm and 5am

Licensing fees and charges

Licence fees and charges in Trafford.

Private Hire and Hackney Carriage complaints

The Licensing Team can investigate complaints made about Private Hire and Hackney Carriage taxis.

Taxi and private hire news

Catch up with the latest news about what is happening in the Taxi and Private Hire Trades in Trafford - from Council decisions and new initiatives to enforcement operations and prosecutions. 

A to Z of Council Services