Taxi drivers: Application for Additional Restrictions Grant

  • Before you start
    You are required to upload a DVLA Photo Card Licence, and your Trafford Council Licence as appropriate - you can apply for a grant to cover the cost of a driver, vehicle and/or operator licence. You are able to upload all licence types in the one application, and provide a total grant application value. If the licence is in a company name, you will need to provide your latest bank statement dated within the last three months.