Children in Care Permanence and Transition teams

Visit our web page to view information on how to make a complaint about children's social care, as well as children's service procedures and useful links to adoption, fostering and supported lodgings.

Visit Children in care web pages

Online contact form

Couldn't find what you were looking for on our web pages? Fill in our online contact form below. Please give us as much information as possible so that we can quickly answer your query.

  • Name

Other contacts

If you couldn't find the information you were looking for on our web pages, you can contact us by phone, email or post. However this does cost us more, and it may take us longer to deal with your enquiry.

Tel: 0161 912 5050

Email the Permanence team:
Email the Transition team: 

Post: Children in Care Permanence and Transition Team, Trafford Town Hall, Talbot Road, Stretford, M32 0TH