Council Tax - contact us

Did you know that you can now do many tasks quickly and easily online? You can view your account, tell us about a change in circumstances, report a change of address and pay your Council Tax all via our web pages:

Visit our Council Tax web pages 

Online contact form

Couldn't find what you were looking for on our web pages? Fill in our online contact form

Other contacts

If you couldn't find the information you were looking for on our web pages, you can contact us by phone, email or post. However this does cost us more, and it may take us longer to deal with your enquiry.

Tel: 0161 912 2220


Post: Council Tax Section, PO Box 542, Sale, M33 0GD.