Fees and charges

Fees and Charges

Fee charges 2017 (effective 1 April 2017)

Pay Online

You can now pay for Building Control services through the secure online payments page.

Health and Safety Executive guidance

If you are doing or having construction and building work carried out you will have health and safety responsibilities to consider and may need to notify the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) before starting work.

A to Z of Council Services