Pay for Building Control Services

Before making a payment

IMPORTANT: If you have received an invoice for site inspection fees please use the pay council invoices option.

  • To pay for the following options: Full Plans; Building Notice; Partnership; Replacement Glazing; Regularisation; Copies (use this option for requesting copies of certificates) continue with the online payments for Building Control. 

  • Use the fee tables to calculate the correct fee for your building work

  • If you require confirmation of the fee before submitting payment please contact the Building Control Service
  • Read the information below about card payments

Online payments

Trafford Council uses Civica eStore 2 for its online payments.

 Example eStore2 screen shot

Continue to pay Building Control

Chip and PIN payments

Payment by credit and debit cards can be made at the chip and PIN terminal in Sale Library.  You will need to see a customer service advisor at the Access Trafford desks.  A receipt will be provided.

Cheque and cash payment

Please make cheques payable to Trafford Council.  To help us match the payment to the correct application please write the address where the work is taking place on the back of the cheque.

Cash payments can be taken by the Access Trafford staff at Sale Waterside.