Who are we looking for?
People get honours for achievements such as:
- making a difference to their community or field of work
- long-term voluntary service
- innovation and entrepreneurship
- changing things, with an emphasis on achievement
- improving life for people less able to help themselves
- displaying moral courage
Honours are given to people involved in fields including:
- community, voluntary and local services
- arts and media
- science and technology
- business and the economy
- civil or political service
For further information and to make a nomination you should visit the GOV.UK website.
For further guidance and information please contact Trafford Council Partnerships and Communities on 0161 912 1173 or email@example.com