COVID-19 outbreak management plan
Our outbreak plan sets out how we will prevent and manage outbreaks of COVID-19 across Trafford so that our residents and communities can live safely through the various phases of the pandemic. It summarises the key roles and responsibilities for controlling Covid-19 in the borough and outlines our local response to the pandemic.
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
Read more about what you can and cannot do
The five priorities for Trafford Public Health
The web page for the Northern Contraception, Sexual Health and HIV service.