Self Employed Questionnaire

Complete this form if you:

  • Are self-employed and have made a claim for Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support.
  • Need to tell us about a change in your self-employed earnings.
  • Have been asked to submit up to date information about your self-employed earnings.
  • Section 1: About you
  • Your Name
  • Section 2: About your business
  • Your business address (if different from above)