Receiving your bills electronically not only means that you'll have less post cluttering your home but also that the information will be easy to find when you need it.
Registering is easy - just fill in our simple registration form. We will send you a user name and password so that you can log-in to our secure on-line area called OpenPortal.
OpenPortal is an online service which lets you view your Council Tax Account.
It also allows you to see:
- The charging periods for your property/properties.
- All the payments you have made and future payments you need to make.
- A statement of your account including a breakdown of any reductions.
- Details of your Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax support claim if you have one.
Change in circumstances
By submitting a request for this service, you are agreeing to notify the Council, if:
- Your email address changes.
- You no longer have internet access.
- You no longer want this service.
Please note that it is your responsibility to access and read the Council Tax Guides that are included with a posted bill. These explain how your Council Tax has been worked out and where it has been spent.
You will be reminded where to access the leaflets each time we send you a bill. See our Changes in your circumstances page.