Council Tax - moving out of Trafford

Please use the below form to let us know if you are moving out of the Trafford area, or if you are moving within Trafford but you will not be the person paying Council Tax at your new address. An example of this is where you have moved back in with your parents.

If you wish to provide us with some extra information about your move out of Trafford, please email quoting your Council Tax reference number.

  • Your name
  • Your previous address
  • Were you a homeowner or tenant?
  • If you were a tenant, was the property rented to you on a furnished or unfurnished basis?
  • Your new address (please provide your forwarding address for correspondence)