Council Tax - Change of address notification form

Please use this form to notify us if you have moved house.We will also inform our Elections Office but they will require a signature and will send you a form through the post to complete.

  • Your name
  • Your previous address
  • Were you a homeowner or tenant?
  • If you were a tenant, was the property rented to you on a furnished or unfurnished basis?
  • Are you in receipt of housing benefit?
  • Your new address
  • Are you moving in with the current occupier?
  • Will you be a homeowner or tenant?
  • Will you be the only adult at this address?
  • Would you like to receive your Council Tax bill by email?

A to Z of Council Services