Council Tax - Change of name notification form

Please use this form to notify us if you have changed your name. We will also inform our Elections Office but they will require a signature and will send you a form through the post to complete.

  • About you
  • Your previous name
  • Your new name
  • If the reason is marriage or divorce, please give the name of you partner / ex-partner
  • Partner's name