Births, deaths & marriages (Registrars)

Trafford Register Office

Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm.

To make an appointment for the registration of births, deaths, stillbirths and marriage/civil partnership notices, please call 0161 912 3026 . We cannot make an appointment via email 

The nearest car park is at QPark, Broad Road, Sale opposite the Sale Leisure Centre.

Register Office
Sale Town Hall
Sale Waterside
M33 7ZF

Tel: 0161 912 3026

Please be aware of a change in legislation from 1st November 2017 relating to fees for corrections to existing entries, adding a first or middle name to a Birth Registration and foreign divorces relating to giving your notice of marriage.