Early years funding change

You can only change your childcare provider or the number of hours you get at specific dates in the term. You need to complete the relevant funding change form by the deadline date:

Forms received by the deadline date will be processed for the change date. Forms received after the deadline date will be processed for the following change date. The dates are:

Funding Change Dates

Deadline DateChange Date

Sunday 9 February 2020

Monday 24 February 2020

 Sunday 22 March 2020

Monday 1 April 2020

 If your child is leaving their childcare provider it is your responsibility to give the required notice, as per your agreement with the provider.

Trafford are responsible for funding children who attend a childcare provider in our area, regardless of where the child lives. If you are moving to a provider outside of Trafford, you will also need to contact the local authority where your new provider is situated. They will be able to advise you how to apply for the free hours at your new provider. Please be aware that some local authorities only allow you to claim your free hours from the beginning of a new term. Find the contact details for a different local authority.