Reporting concerns about radicalisation

If you are worried about someone being radicalised to be involved in, or to support, violence or terrorism you can report it as follows:

In an emergency, dial: 999.

You can also contact:

If you find illegal or harmful information online, report it anonymously on the Home Office website.

You can report material including:

  • articles, images, speeches or videos that promote terrorism or encourage violence
  • content encouraging people to commit acts of terrorism
  • websites made by terrorist or extremist organisations
  • videos of terrorist attacks