Did you know that you can apply for benefits and tell us about a change in your circumstances online? View our online services via our Apply for it service.

You can also find information on benefits, backdated claims, appeals and overpayments on our web pages.

Visit our benefits web pages

Apply for benefits or report a change in circumstances

Other contacts

If you couldn't find the information you were looking for on our web pages, you can contact us by phone, email or post. However this does cost us more, and it may take us longer to deal with your enquiry.

Tel: 0161 912 2220


Post: Trafford Council, Benefits Section, PO Box 542, Sale, M33 0GD