Coronavirus (COVID-19): Important information about your bin collections
An increase in cases of coronavirus means we are not able to operate a full waste collection service.
From Monday 19 October, green bins/green caddies will be collected every two weeks, together with the grey bin.
We will empty as many green bins/caddies as we can, but residents should please continue to bear with us at this time. We are doing everything possible to maintain the service as best we can.
Advice on collections from 19 October:
- Place your scheduled blue, black or grey bins out for collection as normal by 6.30am on your usual collection day – check your bin collection calendar
- On your grey bin week, also put out your green bin / green caddy
- If you have more than one green bin, we will only empty a maximum of two green bins presented for collection per household.
- We’ll try and empty as many green bins as possible. If we are unable to empty your green bin, please report it within two working days of when it should have been collected
- After you have logged it, please leave your bin out and we will empty it as soon as possible
- Please put all of your food and garden waste in your green bin
- With our resources stretched, any waste that is left to the side or on top of your bins will not be accepted
- You can continue to contact us to report any scheduled bins which may have been missed. Please report your missed bins online or call 03330 035865 within two working days of when they should have been collected
The information is reviewed daily so may change at short notice.