Keeping Trafford clean and green is everybody’s responsibility.
Littering and fly-tipping is unsightly, unhygienic and damages the environment. We all have a part to play in helping to keep our borough clean and green and every day the Council empties bins, takes rubbish away to recycle and responds to cleaning requests for fly tipping and graffiti.
Some simple things you can do to help are:
- Dispose of your litter responsibly. Whether its chewing gum, a sandwich wrapper or a plastic drinks carton they can all be put in one of our litter bins
- If a litter bin is full, please use another or take your rubbish home with you. We empty our bins regularly but sometimes a bin can get full before we get there.
- Report littering or fly-tipping online. Reporting a problem this way means we can respond to it quickly.
- Use the Councils bulky item collection service to remove larger items.
- Recycle unwanted and waste items. Find out more about how to recycle for Trafford.
- Show your support for keeping Trafford clean and green by using the hashtag #BeResponsible.
If you are a community group or business and would like to find out more about how you can help keep Trafford litter free email firstname.lastname@example.org.