Altrincham Library meeting rooms Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Altrincham Library meeting rooms
- The booking is for the room shown on the booking form at the time specified and only this room may be used.
- The library reserves the right to charge the hirer for unauthorised use of another room.
- Bookings that exceed the times will incur additional charges at the hourly rate of hire.
- The hire charge is shown on the booking form. Once confirmation has been received by the hirer, the full amount of the hire should be paid within 5 days by payment methods indicated on the booking form.
- Altrincham Library has the right to refuse a booking if it is deemed to be unsuitable.
- The event must be finished, and the hirer must ensure that the room is tidied (including the beverage bay) by the finish time on the booking form.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to leave the room used in a clean and tidy state and if using the beverage bay ensure all surfaces, crockery/cutlery are washed and put away by the finish time indicated on the booking form
- Altrincham Library reserves the right to charge the hirer for any damage to the venue or belongings which occur during the booking, and for any cleaning where the hirer has failed to clean up after the event. The hirer agrees to pay any such charges immediately.
- Altrincham Library will not accept any responsibility for any loss, damage or theft of any items brought into the venue by the hirer.
Commercial hirers must provide evidence of their own £5million Public Liability Insurance Cover when returning their completed booking form