Trafford Council has organised special Business Support Summer Roadshows to help companies across the borough achieve their growth aspirations.
The Roadshows, organised by Trafford Council’s Strategic Growth Team, are part of the Council’s focus on business engagement to facilitate growth, investment and job creation.
To promote the Council’s offer to businesses, the Strategic Growth Team is embarking on a series of ‘pop up’ events at key business locations across the borough. Businesses will have the opportunity to ‘pop in’ to the events to meet with members of team and specialist advisors from a range of partner organisations who provide support to companies across Trafford.
The first event is on 27th June at Trafford House, Chester Road, Stretford, from 11am to 2pm, the second is 5th July at Carrington Business Park from 12pm to 2pm, and the third is on 19th July at Empress Business Centre from 12pm to 2pm. On the 26th of July the team will be at Jackson House in Sale between 12pm and 2pm.
Visitors can find out how to:
· Export – come and speak to a representative from the Department of International Trade who can help you achieve your export aspirations or enter new markets.
· Increase digitisation in your business, come and speak to an advisor to learn more about the support available.
· Looking at taking on an apprentice? Come along to find out more about the grants available from Trafford Council.
· Interested in promoting the use of sustainable forms of transport to employees? TfGM can help, come along to speak an advisor.
· Looking to grow or start a new business? Come along to learn about the support available from the Business Growth Hub.
Cllr James Wright, Trafford Council’s Executive Member for Housing and Regeneration, said:
If you are looking to grow your business, increase digitisation, take on an apprentice or even start up a new business; come to the Roadshows to discuss your requirements and find out more about what support is available.
Trafford is ‘open for business’ and the Council is committed to creating the right environment for businesses to thrive which this initiative illustrates."
For more information, please contact the team at email@example.com, @traffordbiz, or visit the website www.investintrafford.com.
Posted on Tuesday 18th June 2019