Own Authority Schools supplementary forms

You may be required to submit a supplementary form to these schools. However, it is important to note that the only applications that can be considered are those that you list on your Common Application Form (CAF). If you only apply direct to a school your application will only be considered after all applications made on CAFs have been processed.

The Governing Body of each Voluntary-Aided School is responsible for the admission arrangements of that school. Any enquiries should be made direct to the school.