Report a lost or stolen blue car badge

Please use this form to tell us if your Blue Badge has been lost or stolen.

If your badge has been stolen, you must obtain a crime reference number from the Greater Manchester Police. You can do this by ringing 101. A replacement badge will not be ordered without this in cases where your badge has been stolen.

If your badge was due to expire in the next three months please make a new application using our online form.

Once you have submitted the form we will review the details and contact you to advise of the next steps. If your badge is replaced there is a £10 charge.

  • Report a lost or stolen badge
  • Contact details
    You must supply us with either a valid email address or phone number in order to report a lost or stolen badge.
  • How would you prefer to be contacted?
  • Was the badge lost or stolen?
  • Do you want a replacement badge?