Report damage to a bridge form

Bridges within Trafford can be damaged by accidents involving vehicles, as well as by malicious damage such as vandalism. If you are aware of a bridge that is damaged, you can report this using this form.

  • Did you witness this damage being caused?
  • Details of incident
  • Time
  • Vehicle details
  • Your contact details
  • Name
  • Address