Love Parks Week
Parks of Trafford photography competition
For Love Parks Week we are hosting a photography competition to find the best images of parks in Trafford; ones that celebrate the very best of our green spaces.
All the competition entries have the chance to be used in future Council publications and our multi-media campaigns, so it's a fantastic opportunity to see your photographs promote what's great about Trafford.
The categories will be judged by our Environmental Improvement Team and the winner will receive a £20 Wilko voucher.
The closing date for entries is midnight on Sunday 21 July.
Please email your entries or queries to email@example.com. Unfortunately we can only accept digital photographs for the competition.
Terms and conditions
By participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- Eligibility: This is only open to resident living within Trafford at the time of the competition.
- Competition period: The competition will close at midnight Sunday 21 July 2019. Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- Entry instructions: Entries must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where a person, or people, are pictured, it is the responsibility of the person submitting the photograph into the competition to make sure they have the permission of the person, or people, to use the image.
- Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- The Council reserves the right to use any of the photographs submitted as entries in the competition for promotional purposes across all media channels.
- The winning entries will be notified via email.
- The competition will be judged by members of the Environmental Improvement Team.
- The winner of each category will receive a £20 Wilko voucher . There will be no cash alternative offered.