Wards and polling stations
Find your polling station
Your poll card will have the address of your polling station printed on it. On the day of an election, polling stations are open from 7am to 10pm.
You can also find out where your polling station is on the Where Do I Vote website.
How to use the interactive map
Our interactive map lets you identify your ward boundary and nearest polling station.
You can search for an address by typing any part of an address or postcode. Choose the address you need from the search results.
- Click on the property in the My Maps map window to display the new ward boundary name in a popup box.
- Close the popup box and select the new ward name listed in the “Take Me To” section in the left hand panel to zoom to the ward.
- Using the zoom controls to see the detail you need, click on the nearest polling place marked as a yellow star symbol in the map window for the new ward and polling station details.
- The “Reset” button will clear the address and map and using the same interactive map link will let you start a new search.
- The My House and My Nearest tabs will also display your new ward and nearest polling station after searching for an address.
Download the ward and polling stations maps
Maps of the wards and polling stations can also be viewed via the links below.
The index map details all the ward areas and corresponds with the numbers on each ward plan.
Some of the documents included on these pages (such as PDFs) may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of any document in a more accessible format, email us and tell us what format you need.