Performing animals registration

On 1st October 2018 The Animal Welfare (Licensing of Activities involving Animals) (England) (Regulations) 2018, came into force.

Please visit our guidance page for applications, fees and new licence conditions. 

Consumer complaints

We would always advise that in the event of a complaint the first contact is made with the service provider by you - preferably in the form a letter (with proof of delivery). If that has not worked, if you are located in the UK, Advice Guide will give you advice or you can contact us directly. From outside the UK contact the UK European Consumer Centre.

Other complaints

If you wish to complain about the welfare of the animals, nuisance caused by a performing animals establishment etc. or are one licence holder wishing to complain about another, please contact us.