Report disrepair in your privately rented property

If you have reported disrepair within your privately rented property to your landlord and/or managing agent in writing, and the disrepair has not been remedied, you can report this to our Housing Standards Team by completing this form:

  • About the property
  • Are you currently in any rent arrears?
  • Have you been served with an eviction notice?
  • Have you or do you intend to apply to the Council for assistance with re-housing