Funding for your project
Greater Manchester Housing Investment Fund (GMHIF)
The Greater Manchester Housing Investment Fund is administered by the Greater Manchester Combined Authority and offers flexible development finance to support housing growth across Greater Manchester. GMHIF can support housing projects that would otherwise be difficult to fund.
The Fund is available to small and medium sized developers in all locations across Greater Manchester. To date over £450m has been committed to help deliver more than 6,100 homes at 55 sites across Greater Manchester.
What it offers
- Any loan size considered between £500k and £30 million
- Security requirements dependent on project specifics – flexible approach adopted
- Maximum four-year loan term, longer terms considered case by case
- Stretch senior debt and mezzanine finance options available
- Equity investment will be considered
To find out more visit GMCA’s Greater Manchester Housing Investment Fund
Housing Growth Partnership (HGP)
Housing Growth Partnership is a socio-economic fund set up to help small to medium sized housebuilders and developers. Backed by Lloyds Bank and Homes England, HGP invests alongside developers and provides access to a panel of senior industry experts.
To date, HGP have partnered with more than 40 developers, investing over £120m, to support the creation of over 3,500 homes across the UK. HPG’s ambition is to support the construction of 10,000 homes by 2025.
What it offers
- Enables developers to free up cash so they can spread money over multiple sites or into other areas of their business
- Improved return on the cash developer’s invest when compared to returns if they were to complete the project themselves
- Access to a panel of senior industry experts who can offer free help and guidance
To find out more visit the Housing Growth Partnership website