Local Plan Evidence Base
The documents below are focused on the level of Trafford.
Evidence base documents for the Greater Manchester level have also been produced. These evidence base documents have fed into the production of the Greater Manchester Spatial Framework, both the 2016 and 2019 consultation drafts.
There is also MappingGM, which provides a range of maps that you can use to explore Greater Manchester’s housing, planning, infrastructure, socio-economic and demographic data.
- Employment Land Availability Report, 2008
- Employment Land Availability Report, 2009
- Employment Land Availability Report, 2010
- Trafford Employment Land Study, 2009
- Trafford Employment Land Study – Maps, 2009
- Trafford Employment Land Study: Update Review of the Employment Land Supply Portfolio, 2010
- Employment Land Review, 2013 update
- Technical Note: PPS4 Assessment for B1 Office Floorspace in Trafford, 2010
- Economic Development Plan: Executive Summary, 2005
- Economic Development Plan, 2005
- Trafford’s Economic Assessment, 2009
Historic Areas & Conservation
Open Space & Recreation
Town Centres & Retail
Transport / Infrastructure