Traffic Regulation Orders
These are the current TROs in Trafford:
- Baker Street car park, Timperley
- Parking charges (Baker Street Car Park, Timperley)
- Prohibition Of Motor Vehicles (various roads Stretford, Urmston And Altrincham)
- Prohibition of waiting and loading and provision of parking (Derwent Road and Irlam Road, Flixton and Derbyshire Road South, Sale)
- Prohibition of waiting and loading and provision of parking (various)
- Prohibition of waiting and loading and provision of parking (various, Timperley)
- Waiting restrictions (Moss Lane, Bancroft Road, Lomond Avenue, Hermitage Road, Highfield Road, Delaheys Road, Grove Lane, Hale)
What is a TRO?
A Traffic Regulation Order (TRO) is a legal document enabling the Council and the Police to regulate and restrict the use of public roads, including:
- Parking restrictions (single and double yellow lines)
- No right or left turns
- Weight restrictions
- Speed limits
- Resident parking schemes
- Loading bays.
Why do we use TROs?
TROs can benefit our residents and businesses in a number of ways, for example:
- Helping the flow of traffic
- Improving road safety
- Preventing damage to roads
This page was last modified: Tuesday 13 October 2020 14:52